Here is the list of the best monitors under 10000 rupees in India for 2021. You can check full details and hidden features and choose the perfect monitor for gaming use or office use.
The monitor is part of the computer. The monitor helps you to visualize graphics and display elements. There are many different types of monitors available in the market.
Nowadays Gaming industry is booming in India. And the monitor is a very important part of the gaming console. So gamers need high-quality monitors. In this article, we are also given a list of the best gaming monitors under 10,000 budget.
Table of contents
- The List of 8 Best Monitor Under 10000 Budget In India
- 1. DELL 21.5 inch SE2219HX Ultra Thin Bezel LED Backlit Monitor
- 2. Acer 21.5 Inch Full HD IPS Ultra Slim Monitor
- 3. Acer Nitro QG221Q 21.5 Inch Full HD Gaming Monitor
- 4. Dell 24 IPS Display Full HD Monitor
- 5. HP 21.5 inch Edge to Edge LED Backlit Computer Monitor
- 6. Lenovo LI2264D 21.5-inch Best FHD IPS Monitor in India
- 7. Lenovo V 19.5 inch LCD with LED Backlit Computer Monitor
- 8. Samsung 23.5 inch LED-Backlit Computer Monitor
The List of 8 Best Monitor Under 10000 Budget In India
1. DELL 21.5 inch SE2219HX Ultra Thin Bezel LED Backlit Monitor
- This is a Dell 21.5 inch ultra-thin bezel LED monitor. In this monitor, you will get a comfortable viewing angle.
- The stand design is really amazing and good-looking. This monitor has a perfect back body design. So if you buy this monitor then you don’t argue about design.
- This Dell monitor comes with Full HD and LED features. So you can enjoy movies or any other high graphics video without losing any big movement.
- The 8ms response time makes the monitor very fast while you are playing games. So this Dell monitor is the best monitor under the 10,000 budget.
- This Dell monitor has an HDMI port. So you can connect your graphics card HDMI slot with this monitor.
- In this monitor, you will enjoy colorful picture quality. The quality of the picture is really amazing in this Dell monitor.
- This Dell monitor optimizes eye comfort. So you don’t need to worry about blue light while using this monitor.
- Affordable monitor price
- Reduce eye fatigue
- HDMI and VGA Port
- Very thin bezel design
- There must be an audio output speaker.
2. Acer 21.5 Inch Full HD IPS Ultra Slim Monitor
- This Acer monitor comes with a frameless design. This monitor has a very thin border to give a full-screen experience.
- The overall design is very good in this Acer monitor. The IPS display is good-looking.
- If you are thinking about the display quality, then don’t do this. Because the picture quality in this monitor is very amazing and HD quality. You can see clearly and dark perfectly from all angles.
- The square monitor stands a balanced display very well. This monitor comes with 2W speakers. The speaker’s sound quality is very clear but you can not use it at an advanced level.
- This Acer monitor shows actual colors. So you can use this monitor for graphics design under a 10000 budget.
- The monitor comes with BlueLightShield technology. This feature helps to protect your eyes from blue light. As you know blue light affects our eyes, So this is the best feature.
- The Acer Flickerless technology gives you a smooth screen transaction experience. Also stable supply of power to the monitor.
- Frameless design
- Square stand
- Full IPS 21.5 display
- Acer Flickerless technology
- Bluelight Shield
- No found any cons at this budget
3. Acer Nitro QG221Q 21.5 Inch Full HD Gaming Monitor
- So this is the second Acer monitor on this list. The Acer nitro is the best gaming monitor under the 10000 budget.
- Acre Nitro comes with a very seamless look and dynamic monitor stand.
- This Acer monitor has a 1 MS response time and 75 Hz refresh rate for fast converter video screens.
- The Full HD VA panel colorful display comes with this monitor. A good refresh rate helps to display good graphics.
- AMD Radeon Freesync Technology helps to play heavy games easily with a high graphics experience. So this monitor is best for gamers.
- Acer Ultra-Low Blue light technology helps to reduce harmful blue light. You can also adjust screen settings according to use and comfort.
- You can also reduce screen brightness and manage contrast settings in this monitor.
- There are 2 HDMI ports and 1 VGA port on this monitor. So you can connect the monitor with your pc graphics card. Acer provides 1 HDMI cable and 1 VGA cable with this monitor.
- AMD Radeon FreeSync
- Ultra-Blue Light Technology
- Full HD With VA Panel
- Optimized Colors
- No speaker
4. Dell 24 IPS Display Full HD Monitor
- This Dell 24 inch monitor comes with modern types of design. Monitor bezel corner has a round design.
- Really, This dell monitor looks perfect with a seamless design.
- The display quality of the Dell 24 inch monitor is very good. This display comes with flicker-free technology and many advanced features.
- The Dell 24 inch monitor comes with a Full HD IPS display.
- You can use this monitor at any angle. This is the best feature for working places. IPS technology helps to see vibrant colors easily.
- This Dell Monitor is the best monitor under 10,000 for home use.
- The response time is 8 ms and fast 5ms on this Dell monitor. This Dell monitor delivers excellent picture quality and support for 8-bit color and HDR.
- This monitor has 3 side small borders and a perfect stand for keeping the monitor anywhere.
- Modern design
- Flicker-free screen
- Bluelight optimized
- 178 view angles
- Better option available
5. HP 21.5 inch Edge to Edge LED Backlit Computer Monitor
- This monitor comes with 21.5-inch screen size. This monitor has a slim design and a single connection gives more room for an enhanced computing experience.
- HP 3KS61AA is one of the best full HD monitors under 10000 rupees in India. Full HD futures give brilliant visual and clear crystal images.
- With this monitor, you can experience the sharp and clear difference FHD resolution brings to your on-screen picture.
- This HP monitor delivers perfect quality at any angle. So you can view the same picture without standing in the same location.
- You can enjoy your favorite content with an anti-glare panel and get less glare while you’re outside.
- HP uses the low blue light model for reducing blue light on a screen.
- AMD FreeSync
- Edge to Edge panel glass
- Reducing blue light
- Perfect quality on any angle
- New feature not available
6. Lenovo LI2264D 21.5-inch Best FHD IPS Monitor in India
- Lenovo LI2264D monitor comes with outstanding looks and this monitor has a borderless and slim look. You can use this monitor easily and grab an amazing watching experience.
- This monitor has a non-glossy screen and a friendly cable management design.
- This is a Full HD Monitor, So you can enjoy high graphics and very colorful picture quality with the Lenovo Monitor with 1920×1080 resolution.
- You can watch a clear and perfect picture on this outstanding monitor.
- VGA and HDMI connectivity are present in this Lenovo LI2264D monitor.
- This monitor has a perfect V-Stand with an extra cool design. This V-Stand is thin and more comfortable.
- The monitor comes with 21.5” inch and 7.0 Energy star systems. So you can save on electricity bills easily.
- 178-degree viewing angle futures are available on this monitor.
- V-type Stand
- AMD FreeSync
- Reducing blue light
- 178 View
- Not found any cost at this budget
7. Lenovo V 19.5 inch LCD with LED Backlit Computer Monitor
- This monitor comes with a black glossy appearance with a tilt stand. This is a very affordable monitor for computers.
- The Lenovo V20 Monitor has a tilt stand, So you can use it comfortably at any angle.
- Lenovo V20 has a 19.5” inch display. Lenovo offers a TN display with 1600×900 resolution and 72% NTSC color gamut.
- The Aspect Ratio is 16:9 and the Contrast Ratio: 1000:1 with a 5ms Response time on this Computer Monitor.
- This Lenovo monitor gives comfort during office work and school project work.
- 170/160 Viewing panel on this monitor.
- In this monitor built-in power and VGA connectivity.
- This is the best monitor under 10000 for office use.
- VGA Connectivity
- Affordable price
- Best for work
- 170/160 View
- Not suitable for gaming
8. Samsung 23.5 inch LED-Backlit Computer Monitor
- Samsung LED-Backlit has an Extra-wide 178-degree viewing angle. So you can easily view it from any angle. Its design is outstanding and the outer border is very slim.
- This LED Monitor is available only in Black color.
- Samsung 23.5 inch LED-Backlit Computer Monitor is a Full HD Monitor.
- It has a super slim design and special game mode.
- The monitor eye save mode is more convenient to watch.
- This is the best Samsung LED monitor with the best futures in India. This Samsung Monitor is one of the best monitors in India under 10,000 rupees.
- The monitor has flawlessly smooth gameplay with AMD FreeSync for a better gaming experience.
- Samsung’s Flicker-Free technology minimizes distracting screen flicker to let you work and play for longer in greater comfort
- Whether sitting back to relax or gathered around with friends, the wider viewing angle means everyone enjoys the perfect view from any position
- Samsung’s Monitor eco-saving technology fluidly adjusts display brightness based on the luminescence of screen blacks to reduce energy consumption by up to 10%.
- Super slim design
- Game mode
- AMD FreeSync
- Little Bit expensive
Let’s see history about Monitor,
The monitor is the most useful output device of the computer. A monitor is used to view the information in a picture form.
In the old days, people used to black and white monitors. Then began the color monitor. And now you also see the curved monitor.
Types of Monitor
There are three main types of monitors. 1.CRT Monitor, 2.LCD Monitor, and 3.LED Monitor.
- CRT Monitor(cathode-ray tube) – This type of monitor was used in earlier times. The CRT monitor looked like a square box. These monitors were very heavy.
- LCD Monitor(liquid crystal display) – These types of monitors are thin. There are many people now using LCD monitors.
- LED Monitor(light emitting diode) – This is the newest type of monitor. You can save power by using an LED Monitor. The LED monitor is environmentally friendly.
Currently, there are also Plasma and OLED monitors available in the market, but their prices are very expensive.
Before Buy Best LED Monitor Under 10000 Must Check This Things
1. Refresh rate
According to how-to-greek.com, A refresh rate is the number of times monitor updates with new images each second. If you want to choose a perfect monitor then check the refresh rate and select monitor according to your uses.
Normally LED monitors come with a good refresh rate(up to 60Hz) but sometimes you want a high refresh rate monitor for gaming use so please check the refresh rate before buying the best monitor for gaming.
The LED monitors have a Full HD display or HD Display. HD monitor In HD monitor you see an image of 720p and Full HD display comes with 1080p image resolution. LCD and LED both are good displays.
If you buy a best-led monitor for office and home use, you can go with an HD display. But if you buy a monitor for video editing or gaming use then go with Full HD monitors.
There are many types of monitor panels. The IPS and VA panels are most common. IPS display panel is the advanced panel. You can check the difference between IPS and LED.
If you purchase the best monitor under the 10,000 with speaker, then inbuilt speaker feature is important for you. With these speakers, you can access sound without any other audio device.
4. AMD FreeSync
According to Tom’s hardware AMD FreeSync is a technology found on certain gaming monitors, laptops, and TVs to help fight screen tearing, stuttering, and input latency (the time between when you move your best gaming mouse and when the cursor actually moves) during fast-paced games and video.
AMD FreeSync feature helps to get a very high gaming experience with high-quality pictures.
Sometimes buyers do not check monitor connectivity and buy monitors and then feel regret. But if you want a monitor for gaming use then you must check if the monitor has an HDMI port or not.
Because the graphics card only runs with an HDMI cable. So you must have an HDMI port or a connected monitor with a graphics card.
6. Company Warranty
Normally companies give 1-3 years manufacturer warranty. But in physical defect companies do not give any refund or return service. So before buying any monitors check the Company warranty and other policies.
Acer Nitro QG221Q is one of the best gaming monitors under 10000 rupees in India. This is a Full HD monitor for playing games smoothly and viewing clear pictures during dark scenes.
Samsung, Acer, and Lenovo are the top brands for monitors in India. These all are making outstanding monitors with extra effective features. So if you want to buy a monitor then go with these 3 companies.
There are some differences between LED and LCD. LED is the latest monitor type. The LED monitors give you the best picture quality at any viewing angle but in LCD you see the black marks on many angles. For knowing more about LCD vs LED check our details article – LCD vs LED
Selecting the perfect monitor under a 10000 budget in India is not very difficult. But you need to know some features and uses before buying one of them.
So we covered all things in this article to help to find the best monitor for pc in India.
Also Read – Best Smart TV in India